Monday, May 16, 2011

4 beautiful girls!

ITS BEEN FOREVER!


so.. I thought I should post something wonderful! 





My sister had her birthday in March, and I did a fun little photoshoot with her and her friends.
And well, they are kinda the cutest... 

 Courtney, Jess(Birthday girl!), Emily, and Haleigh
 OH YEAH they can rock it =DD

no photo session is complete with out a "band photo"

 I love how this black and white turned out!

 Haha.. they wanted to do a "sprint bars" photo.. cept they did it shortest to tallest, thats why Hay had to jump!

 Then we all played a rousing game of NINJA
 And off they went, to go play on the swingset!
=]

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! Love it, Sophie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great! fun! like you compositions a lot...the girls must LOVE these pics!

    ReplyDelete