Thursday, June 9, 2011

Emily {senior} and bestieee



I know a lot of people who either a) have never been "photographed" b)think they look awful in pictures or c) think they need to have the biggest, fakest, cheesiest smile ever. 
Well I'm here to tell you that none of those things should stop you from getting a good picture. Like honestly, its REALLY hard to loosen up in front of the camera (believe me I've been there) 

Its hard to relax when you know its going to be there for ever and all of eternity. 
Getting clients to walk, laugh and talk are the best things for your photos, the best things for MY photos.

Sorry.. just a learning moment for me guys =]


Now for the lovely Emily =]
Let me tell you guys, 
This girl is the bomb, and shes got a KILLER smile
 omygiddyaunt she is BEEautiful!
 And we started this session with, I've never been photographed and doubts...
 But I turned that train around REAL quick.. 
I. love. laughter. =D

 <3



This is my favorite shot from the WHOLE day.. she just looks so joyful and happy..


ooohhh mysterious..




highschool senior by day...

SUPER MODEL BY NIGHT!
gosh darn it girll....


 This is what I call,
her "Em Face"


=] 

1 comment:

  1. *HYPERVENTILATES* SO Cute and SO creative!!!!!! Are you sure this isn't her first time doing a shoot? Cuz she looks like a professional! Maybe it's just the photographer...*wink*wink* ;D

    ReplyDelete