Monday, November 29, 2010

me, myself and I



self portraits.
always one of those things where I am like, are you sure? But tonight, I felt like a challenge. I felt like experimenting with light. and I felt like showing myself. Self portraits are actually really great. You know how you want the picture to look. You know exactly how you want the camera to be angled. So really self portraits let you control the ENTIRE picture.
which, I like.
alot!
So here's a couple of my favorites, I really experimented with black and white, let me know if you like the out come!
By the way, these are taken in my bathroom, using my bedside table lamp light!
improvise.





now, here are two pictures that i am not sure about... and need another opinion... any?
thanks everyone =]

p.s.
I didn't feel like putting my little button on each of the images, all images copyright Sophie Weber 2010. PLEASE don't steal them =] thanks =D

3 comments:

  1. go girl....love the eyes...they are so full of spirit and soulful. Also LOVE that you posted some found object still lifes here ("liFe"! BTW...) Good playing with LIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one out of the two you aren't sure about.

    I agree with Mrs. O. Your eyes, oh my word!, are gorgeous! We have to get together some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay =] thanks guys! I really loved experimenting with this.. and am gonna work on experimenting with light more soon =] Probably on my still lives!

    ReplyDelete