Tuesday, November 23, 2010

still lives. number one.

STILL LIVES
In my photography class we have been working on still lives.
I have really enjoyed this, and have only grazed the top of my still life creativity! So get ready for lots and lots and lots of still lives!
The ones of the camera were taken in a studio.
The ones of the lamp, is a whole nother story!

I was at my grandparents, sleeping over and I was exhausted! When I laid down to go to sleep, I looked across the room and saw this BEAUTIFUL lamp on this dresser, and I lept out of bed to take pictures of it =] I LOVE how they turned out




(first one I took)
and favorite!

So I challenge all of you =] get out your cameras and find some fun objects, and
GO CRAZY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of your still life photos! My favorites are the first one (the camera with the pearls) and the third lamp one. I feel that you could do so much in photos with the polaroid, any type of antique setting or editing would look really cool :)

    ReplyDelete