Saturday, February 5, 2011

Landscapes.. only the beginning..


Here are the beginning of some landscapes!
We are working on landscapes at my school.. so here are my "old" ones.. ones that I just found on my computer that I never blogged. I'll be posting more.. and more.. and MORE! 
haha.. so get ready for landscapes!







Hope you are enjoying all of these fall and summer scenes.. while looking out your own window and seeing Narnia!
Its just a chill day for me.. laying around with my adorable pup and drinking some General Foods International Coffee ;-)
have a wonderful snow day!

5 comments:

  1. I like the last one! It's got that nice care-free summer look to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I like it to!! I actually took this out a car window.. tee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the negative space on the second one down Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! Are you working on landscapes too?

    ReplyDelete