Tuesday, February 15, 2011

words.
words can sometimes be a really hard thing to express. Somethings can only be said through emotion, through facial expression, through eyes.  Thats why I love pictures =]

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm posting today.. well maybe it sort of does?( this blog should be renamed random ramblings..)
ANYWAYS!
I've been working on ALOT of stuff lately..I almost don't even know where to start! So sadly...this post is more like a "stay posted" post!

So here are a few pictures to keep you hanging on..

Well where I live we have been getting ALOT of snow..and when I say alot.. I mean at least once a week we have a 2 foot snow storm..crazy I know!
So our powers gone out a few times...and one of those times I took a few minutes in our dark power room..to take some pictures!
 landscapes.
I love this river.. I love any river.. I just plain old love water.

Rushing over my feet,
my hands
I often wonder,
what keeps me bond to the land?
Why not ride free, flying
in the great water sky?
Floating along as if nothing and no one is here
Thinking to myself and just being.
Water is solace,
Water is clear
Water is a place where my soul draws near.

(We were assigned to write some poetry about landscapes.. I personally love water so here is the beginning. I LOVE beginnings!)

So hope you are having a lovely day. =D I did!


Some cool articles I found.. the fish I lens is really cool! Check them out!

Make your own fish eye lens!

Make your own diffuser!

3 comments:

  1. love the poetry! and the images! thank you for being so good with sharing it all with others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos!
    I'm definitely trying to make my own fisheye and diffuser! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! I know...cool articles right?

    ReplyDelete