Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ohh beauty =]

wow.. I took these photos what seems like so long ago.. when really it was only last week!
Life has seemed so long lately with all this snow.. I miss things and just lay around at home..cleaning..playing games..or taking pictures..

These were inspired by many people..white on white is something I've wanted to try for a long time..here are my absolute favorites =D
enjoy =D





 I ADORE this picture =]
Hope you are all having wonderful winter days..snuggly and filled with sledding and snowball fights!

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, I love, love, LOVE these photos, especially the last one! Great job! Oh and guess what I got for my b-day today??? A CANVAS PRINT!!! My sisters got one for me with a collage of my fav. pics. from Africa on it. I cried when I opened it. :) It's beautiful! Anyway, just thought I'd share that. Love ya!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete