Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 things I love about WINTER!


1. Christmas!!
2. Scarves
3. comfy cozy weather
4. playing cards as snow falls outside
5. SNOW!
6. The way it brings a flush to your cheeks and makes them pink =D
7. Snowball fights
8. Ice fights
9. four wheeling in the snow
10. watching the sunrise on the snow!

Sadly. I have no pictures of winter. But since no blog post is complete with out a picture and this one makes me giggle,
have a marvelous winter season =D
p.s. watch out for tomorrow, I'm going to be posting some of my film photography that I scanned into the computer!
sofadoodle =DDD
p.p.s. What are the 10 things you love about winter?

1 comment:

  1. watching the dogs play in snow
    window open enjoying a hot shower
    kicking the sludge that collects in my wheel wells
    destroying sludge piles by jumping in them
    the sound of the snow falling
    the bright white light snow brings, making everything clean
    Skiing
    hot chocolate
    cozy sweaters
    hats!

    ReplyDelete