Monday, January 24, 2011

Innocence =]

Ever since I was a little kid, I have LOVED juice boxes!
Innocent Wonder is the iheartfaces challenge this week, so here is my entry!
I feel like innocence is having your favoirte part of the day going to chuckie cheese.. or having a special babysitter come, or playing a fun game with your neighbor. Innocence is loving that your mom let you have a juice box.
When I was little, everything amazed me..everything amused me! I could spend hours doing practically nothing.. and still having a ball.
I think thats what Innocent Wonder really is, just sitting somewhere with your little juice box, completely happy.



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I remember the good ole juice box days . . . Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the childhood innocence this conveys! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete